How to Plan & Style Your Photo Session
Are you looking for timeless, creative and genuine photos that just make your heart happy when you look at them? I want nothing more than to create something beautiful together with you. I want to take you step by step on how to plan & style a photo session that you can hold near and dear to your heart for years to come. The kind of photos you want to plaster all of your walls and share with your friends and family because they showcase the beauty and all the love you feel on the inside in a photograph.
1. Find a photographer that has the same style & personality that you do. Although a lot of people think of photography as a product, it stems from a great experience. I pride myself on making my clients feel comfortable in front of the camera. I will make you laugh, fix your hair, hold your hand, jump around, lay in the dirt… whatever it takes to capture you as your most genuine self (and get a good shot in the process). If you think I may be the one for you… please continue to step #2.
2. I will help you every step of the way. I’ve given up trying to separate my work and personal life. I’ve realized that my work is too personal to me to separate the two. My clients become friends and I sincerely want to help them every step of the way. So call me, email me, text me, invite me to your secret Pinterest board. I want to help you create an experience and images that you will never forget.
3. Let’s get creative. Although I believe in timeless images, it doesn’t mean I don’t like to step out of the box every once in a while. Different location in mind? Let’s explore. Need style advice? Would love to help. Want referrals to makeup artist or florist to help you create your vision? I have so many talented friends I would love to send your way.
4. Relax. Once the planning is done, just be yourself. Enjoy an hour laughing and feeling beautiful. If your kids decide to go swimming in their clothes, embrace it. If your perfect up-do is upset by the wind, take it down and enjoy the messiness. Life is not perfect, but it’s the imperfections that make it so beautiful. So let me capture that for you, so I can help share your beauty with the world.
5. What’s next? Email me! Stock my Pinterest Page & Follow me on Instagram to keep up with my most recent work. & Don’t forget to introduce yourself. I can’t wait to create something beautiful together.